James Allan Rarung, Dr, Sp.OG, M.M
Dr. James is an experienced medical practitioner in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Currently, he is settled in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. In addition to his clinical expertise, Doctor James has the competency and experience in the area of management. He completed his medical education at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Sam Ratulangi, then further completed his Post Graduate in Management at the University of W.R. Supratman, Surabaya, Indonesia.
To date dr. James works as an obstetrics and gynecology specialist at three hospitals in Menado, which are: Sawang Sitaro Hospital, Adventist Manado Hospital and Army Level III Teling Hospital.
As a manifestation of his concern for a better health care service and it’s system in Indonesia, as well his passion in the organization, he has actively engaged as key person in several organizations, with responsibilities as follows:
* Chairman of the Medical Committee, Sawang Sitaro Hospital
* Chairman of Indonesian Medical Association, Sitaro, Manado
* Vice Secretary of the Society of Obstetrics Gynecology Indonesia (POGI) Manado, North Sulawesi
* Secretary General, Executive Board of the Association of Health Community (IKOSEHAT), Sulawesi Utara
* Member of The Team Quality Control Cost Control Social Security Agency (BPJS), Manado
* Member / District Coordinator Sitaro, Association of Indonesian Emergency Doctor (PDEI), North Sulawesi.
* General Chairman of Central Board of United Indonesian Doctor Association (PDIB)
* Chairman of Volunteer Regional Executive Board, Jokowi PresidentKu (JPK), North Sulawesi
With his myriad of expertise, Dr. James still has time to share his opinion about the healthcare service and its system in Indonesia through his writings in various media.