Ms Kurwiany is a passionate leader and human resources (HR) expert with over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources and Operations Management. She worked in profit and non-profit sector as Trusted Advisor and Business Partner for many leaders in reputable companies and organisations. To date she has roles as the Chief of People and Transformation Officer for Save the Children Indonesia, and Commissioner for Angsamerah Company.
Formerly she had various experiences as the Human Resources Director for Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik, Head of Recruitment for Chemonics-USAID project, HR Lead for Cardno-DFAT project, and the Personnel & Administration Lead for IRD-USAID project, also Administration and Operations Lead for Palladium Group-DFAT project.
She has skill as a Certified Master Trainer, Certified Coach – UK and Certified Human Resources Management Professional. She used to work as Consultants for University of Tasmania, Australian Institute of Professional Education, CLS Argos and many other companies.
Also, Ms Kurwiany has experienced to provide leadership and softskills trainings to clients such as Tourism and Creative Economic Ministry, MNC Group, Polibatam, AMTO Polibatam, Angsamerah and Penabulu Foundation.
Currently she is helping organizations to design learning courses, deliver classes, facilitate learning sessions, mainly for subjects concerning Self Awareness, Personal & Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development also various subjects on Soft Skills.
She always recalls an inspirational quote by John Quincy Adams: “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
She wants to help people and inspire as many people as she can. Her passion is always about people and how to empower them to be better so they can contribute to society.
- Postgraduate Certificate, Coaching and Mentoring for Leadership, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Master’s Degree in Management, majoring Human Resources Management, Mercu Buana University, Indonesia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, majoring Management, Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
- Certified Training of Trainer (from Indonesia Professional Development Centre – 2021)
- Certified Human Resources Management Professional (from MKI Corporate University – 2021)