Dr. James is an experienced medical practitioner in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Currently, he is settled in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. In addition to his clinical expertise, Doctor James has the competency and experience in the area of management. He completed his medical education at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Sam Ratulangi, then further completed his Post Graduate in Management at the University of W.R. Supratman, Surabaya, Indonesia.
To date Dr. James works as an obstetrics and gynecology specialist at hospitals in Manado.
As a manifestation of his concern for a better health care service and it’s system in Indonesia, as well his passion in the organization, he has actively engaged as key person in several organizations, with responsibilities as follows:
- Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Sentra Medika Hospital Int. North Minahasa (currently)
- Obstetrics-Gynecology Specialist RSUD Lapangan Sawang Siau, Kab. Sitaro (currently)
- Obstetrics-Gynecology Specialist Rumkit Tk. II TNI AD R.W. Mongisidi (currently)
- Obstetrics-Gynecology Specialist RSUD Walanda Maramis Kab. North Minahasa
- Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Air Force Hospital, Indonesian Air Force Sam Ratulangi Manado
- Doctor of Obstetrics-Gynecology Hospital Liun Kendage Tahuna, Kab. Sangihe
- Obstetrics-Gynecology Specialist Advent Manado Hospital
- IDI Executive Board Member at the Legal Bureau
Member Coaching and Defense
- IDI Coordinator for North Sullawesi
- Chairman of the IDI Sitaro
- Deputy Chairperson of North Sulawesi POGI
- Chairman of the Medical Committee of Liun Kendage Tahuna Hospital, Kab. Sangihe
- Chairman of the Medical Committee of the Sawang Siau Field Hospital, Kab. Sitaro
- Chairman of the Accreditation Team for Sawang Siau Field Hospital, Kab. Sitaro
- Rumkit Medical Committee Member Tk. II TNI AD R.W. Mongisidi
- Team Leader for Fraud Prevention and Cost Control Quality Control Sentra Medika Hospital Int.
With his myriad of expertise, Dr. James still has time to share his opinion about the healthcare service and its system in Indonesia through his writings in various media.